Knockturn Alley Forum Index
 RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please take time to read the Guidelines. And please stop into Chat! Number of people currently chatting:

Please check out the 2010 NONCON POST

Get Crafty!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaasAlHayya
Smartypants

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:08 am    Post subject: Get Crafty! Reply with quote

This forum is for showing off all your Potter-related projects. Sewing, knitting, sculpting or whatever...post your projects here.

Works in progress, tutorials and questions are also welcome.

Soon, I hope to post pics of the broom and snitch Christmas tree ornaments I made for the 2008 HP-DFW holiday party.

I could also post a tutorial for making a wand using a wooden knitting needle, polymer clay, paint and random craft bits.

Does anyone have any requests for tutorials?

--Leslie
mongoluehring
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh, cool ideas, Les! Umm, I'm not particularly crafty, unless we're talking about goofy hand puppets made during Non Con. Maybe I should shoot photos of them and post them here, just to show those that don't attend Non Con the sort of hi jinks they miss?

As for craft project ideas, I can't think of anything off the top of my head. I tried to make wands for my nieces and nephews a few years ago but never finished (too lazy or too busy? you decide), but I'll let you know if I think of anything else.
RaasAlHayya
Smartypants

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, please post puppet pics! Pronto! Razz

Really, that kind of thing is perfect for this thread. It doesn't all have to be serious (Black's penis), you know.

--Leslie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knockturn Alley Forum Index -> Witch Craft All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: